Naveen Jindal School of Management
The largest of the eight schools at UT Dallas, the Naveen Jindal School of Management offers a full complement of programs at the undergraduate, graduate and executive levels. The Jindal School’s mission is to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing, technology-driven, global society by partnering with the business community to:
- Conduct knowledge-enhancing management research.
- Deliver high-quality management education to a diverse group of undergraduate and graduate students and practicing executives.
- Develop, innovate and continuously improve programs advancing management education and practice.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the school’s Full-Time MBA program No. 16 (tied) among public university programs and No. 38 (tied) overall.
- BusinessWeek and U.S. News & World Report rank the Naveen Jindal School of Management’s undergraduate programs among the nation’s top 100 programs.
Bachelor of Science: Accounting, business administration, finance, global business, healthcare management, human resource management, information technology and systems, marketing, supply chain management
Master of Science: Accounting, business administration, business analytics, energy management, finance, financial engineering and risk management, healthcare leadership and management, information technology and management, innovation and entrepreneurship, international management studies, management science, marketing, supply chain management, systems engineering and management
Executive Master of Science: Healthcare leadership and management, management science (with concentrations in project management and organizational behavior and coaching), supply chain management, systems engineering and management*
*Joint program between the Naveen Jindal School of Management and Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science
Management Honors Program
The Charles and Nancy Davidson Management Honors Program (DMHP) gives select undergraduate students the opportunity to enhance their experience in the Naveen Jindal School of Management. DMHP students receive opportunities to improve their leadership skills and work closely with UT Dallas professors. DMHP benefits include:
- Smaller class sizes.
- Professional development events.
- Community service events.
- Travel opportunities.
- Honor notation on diploma.
Fast-Track Options in the Jindal School
All undergraduate degrees in the Naveen Jindal School of Management offer a fast-track option. These programs allow undergraduate students to earn up to 12 credit hours that can be applied toward a master’s degree. Students with qualifying grades embark on the fast-track option in their senior year of their undergrad program. Pursuing a fast-track BS/MS or BS/MBA requires careful course selection and academic dedication but opens up additional career opportunities for those students who complete the program.