10 a.m. - noon Location: Synergy Park North - UTDesign Seminar (SPN 1.121)
Each session is two hours in length and focuses on basic supervision and management skills. Participants completing all six modules will receive certificates of completion.
Module 3 – Performance Management – Participants will discuss all aspects of an effective performance management system and the different methods for managing the performance of those they supervise.
- Review and understand the key building blocks that constitute an effective performance management system.
- Identify and discuss the basic tools available for managing employee performance.
- Understand the primary and critical roles communication and relationship plays in performance management
- Learn the key components of an effective and meaningful annual review
- Learn how and when to use a written performance improvement plan (PIP)
To Register for this class please go to LEO (Learning & Education Organizer) by logging onto Galaxy clicking on LEO and clicking on "Find Available Training."
Terry Cartwright, 972-883-5328
Questions? Email me.