Residential Camps and Conference Services
The residence halls feature private bedrooms and meeting spaces to accommodate your overnight conference, summer camp or visiting scholar group.
UT Dallas' residence halls are located in Richardson, Texas, with convenient access to the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Area attractions include:
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Dallas World Aquarium
- Fort Worth Stockyards
- Fair Park
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Dallas and Fort Worth Zoos
- and many more
- 15 miles north of Downtown Dallas
- Access to both DFW Airport and Love Field Airport
- DART public transportation route through campus
- Meeting and event rooms with technological capabilities
- 300+ seat banquet facility
- 1,200+ overnight guest beds
- 500 person auditorium
- Event space available at the Davidson-Gundy Alumni Center
Summer housing is available from May 26 to Aug. 1, 2020.
- $36 per person per night.
- $10 one-time service fee per person (including commuters).
- Please ask about microwave and refrigerator rentals.
- Linens not included
Dining Hall Rates
- $28.97 per day for 3 meals per day.
- $8.70: breakfast.
- $10.03: lunch.
- $11.28: dinner.
- Dining discount available for 201+ participants.
- 1-2 Days: No Charge
- 3-6 Days: $2/permit
- 7 Days: $3/permit
- 8-14 Days: $6/permit
- 15-31 Days: $12/permit
- 32+ Days: $48/permit
Activity Center usage is $10.00 per person per week for adult individuals. Group use requires reservations and may have additional charges.
Items Dependent Upon Group Specifics
Contact us for more information about:
- Classroom/building usager
- student Union Prices
- Microwave/refrigerator rentals
About UT Dallas
The University of Texas at Dallas is an innovative institution in the heart of North Texas. UT Dallas has grown since its founding in 1969 to include rigorous academic programs, with cutting-edge curricula serving a variety of undergraduate and graduate student interests. With a total enrollment of more than 29,500, UT Dallas also has 544 National Merit Scholars and one the highest average SAT scores for entering freshman among Texas public universities.
UT Dallas is also ranked No. 2 in the United States among universities founded less than 50 years ago, according to the 2019 Young University Rankings report from Times Higher Education. UT Dallas has also been recognized as one of the best values among public universities in the U.S. by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance and Money Magazine.
The University continues its original commitment to providing some of the state's most-lauded science and engineering programs and has also gained prominence for a breadth of educational paths, from criminology to biomedical engineering to arts and technology.