Each UTD email account inbox has two email addresses associated with it. The primary address, also known as the PEA, is a personalized email address which is usually in the form of firstname.lastname[email protected] The secondary address uses the more generic NetID in the form of [email protected] Both of these addresses go to the same inbox.
By default, outgoing email sent outside of UT Dallas will use the PEA email address in the “From” field. If you would like to change your primary address to another name or remove the PEA from your account altogether, please see the instructions below.
Choose an option below to get started.
PEA Change Request
If you would like to have your PEA changed or removed, you will need to submit an Atlas self-service ticket:
- Go to the OIT Service Catalog.
- Search for Request Email Address Update.
- Select Request this Service and log in with your NetID and password.
- Enter your preferred PEA as well as two alternative PEAs in case your primary choice is unavailable
- If you would like to have your PEA removed, please enter [email protected] in each box available.
- Click Submit