To get started, choose from the options below.
- When viewing the mobile version of a site, open the menu and check the box located next to Request Desktop Site. The Web page will automatically begin to reload in the background.
- With the box checked, you will see the desktop version of the site loaded for only that tab.
- To change back to the mobile version of a site, uncheck the same box and the page will automatically refresh.
- When viewing the mobile version of a site, tap the Action Button at the top right of the Safari window (the AA button). You may need to tap on the address bar to reveal the interface.
- Swipe through the actions that are available until you come across Request Desktop Site. Tap it and Safari will reload your current page and display the full desktop site if available.
- To disable the desktop site for your mobile web browser, please close the tab and the settings will revert.