Student Club/Organization Websites

Step 1

Step 2

  • Click on the Organizations tab.
  • Clck on Register New Organization.
  • Follow the proceeding instructions.

Back to Top

Department/Institutional Websites

University Web Services assists schools, divisions, and departments with Web development needs. Please review their information online and contact them at ext. 4995 or [email protected].

Back to Top

Research Labs and Centers

Websites for research labs and groups on campus are supported by the Office of Research Information Systems (ORIS). For requests involving the creation of a website for a research lab, please submit a request.

Back to Top